Friday, March 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Nora!!

Hi folks! Man, it has been awhile. We were on the road for all of February taking a little break and getting ready for the start of wedding season THIS weekend!!! I cannot wait to dust out the old Nikon! I'm super excited about this upcoming season... I feel like I have some amazing brides coming up!
This post is a little different. I wanted to share a slideshow from a birthday party I shot back in January. I've been lucky enough to follow this family for a good bit now. I shot their Maternity pictures, newborn pics, nine month pics and now, Nora's one year Birthday. Nora is a super amazing child and I feel so grateful they have let me part of their lives. Shortly after our newborn session, Nora was diagnosed with Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA). She and her family are fighting hard everyday, so this party was ultra-special! If you are interested in learning more about SMA or their journey please visit their blog.

No comments: