Monday, March 22, 2010

GIGGLE, LAUGH, LOVE!!!!



I am BEYOND excited to announce a SUPER FUN new partnership!!!

jennie andrews photography is teaming up with the giggleBOOTH!!!




I will now offer the giggleBOOTH collections and to celebrate we are hosting a
contest for all 2010 brides for a FREE basic giggleBOOTH package at your reception!!

For each item below you will be entered one time into the contest.

Be sure to comment separately for each item you complete!

example post:
I facebooked

then in a separate post:
I emailed my friends



You can even DOUBLE up your entries by posting on both jennie andrews
blog and
thegigglebooth.com

ok, it's easy here is what you need to do . . .

1. facebook about the contest with links to thegigglebooth.com and www.jennieandrewsphoto.blogspot.com

2. write each of us a blog comment about why you want to win the giggleBOOTH at your wedding!

3. do you twitter? twitter the contest!

4. forums? post a message on any of the wedding forums you frequent with links to Jennie Andrews Photography and the giggleBOOTH

5. send out an email to your fellow brides about the contest

See it's easy help us spread the exciting news and you will be entered into the contest up to 10 times!


So remember after you accomplish one of the above items go to thegigglebooth.com and post "i did ____________" then go
to www.jennieandrewsphoto.blogspot.com and post the same. We will combine all entries and announce a winner
on April 1st....

GOOD LUCK!


25 comments:

Jennine said...

I wrote a blog comment. I would really love to have you guys at my wedding.

Lauren Ambrosia said...

I would be sooo soo ecstatic to have the gigglebooth at my wedding! I really loved your personality and creative style so I know that if you think the gigglebooth is great fun, it will be!!It would be so awesome to have both of yall to help me preserve the memories of my special day!!

Lauren Ambrosia said...

Ps...I facebooked to get the word out even FURTHER!

Lauren Ambrosia said...

Ok so can you tell I really want to win this...Just posted a not about you and gigglebooth on the Knot TN page!

Kassie Nash said...

I did Facebook! I would LOVE to win the contest and have you both at my wedding!

Nicole VanScoten said...

Jennie!!! Michael and I would LOVE to win the GiggleBooth at our wedding...because it would be pretty fun :) And of course, you're already going to be there, so why not bring the GiggleBooth too?!

Nicole VanScoten said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole VanScoten said...

I Facebooked :)

Nicole VanScoten said...

I tweeted :)

Nicole VanScoten said...

I emailed a fellow bride who is getting married in June also!

Sam Stomer said...

I facebooked!

Sam Stomer said...

Tyler and I would love to have a GiggleBOOTH at our wedding! I can't even imagine how much fun that would be! We're going to have some pretty awesome guests!

Sam Stomer said...

I emailed a 2011 bride about the Gigglebooth!

Sam Stomer said...

I tweeted about the Gigglebooth!

Rachel Edwards said...

Jennie, we would love to have the GiggleBooth at our wedding! why? because it would make for a super fun party!!

Rachel Edwards said...

Jennie, I facebooked about you and the giggleBOOTH!

Holly Simmons said...

Hey Miss Jennie!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea! My best friend got married last Feb. and used Peachtree Studios as her photographer! This is an awesome partnership! I would be so honored to have the giggleBOOTH at the wedding. I think it would be such a super fun addition to the World's Fair site reception! What a party!!

I have facebooked about both you and the giggleBOOTH on my personal FB page as well as my business page!! I also posted your links on theknot.com, and emailed a recently engaged friend (who I had already given your name and number!!!) I also commented on the giggleBOOTH's blog!

Can't wait till August!!

Rachel Edwards said...

Jennie, I don't know if this counts but I voted for you and wrote about you on Fox 43's Hot List competition!

Kim Hirk said...

OMG When I met with Jennie Andrews for the 1st time I told her if I was to win the lottery the first ting I would do is book a picture booth for my wedding. I HAVEN'T won the lottery so I am totally entering into this competition.
I would be so excited to win and my freinds & family would be so surprised if I had this available at my wedding. The party would be in the booth!

Either way I I still have Jennie as my wedding photographer. I am still a happy bride.

Thanks for the opportunity!

I Facebooked!!

Kim Hirk said...

Ok today I emailed my fellow friends & brides & my mother.

I so would love to have the Giggle booth at my wedding.
As long as Jennie & I get a pic together! haha

Have a great day!

Kim Hirk said...

Ok Just blogged on the Knot.com.

Exciting!! I really want to win. I don't want to have to make a DIY picture booth for my wedding. I want the real deal!

Thanks for this opportunity!

Sam Stomer said...

I posted on Weddingbee.com!

Kim Hirk said...

I wrote a post on a website I came across. The wedding bee. Neat website.

Have a good weekend.

Rachel Edwards said...

I emailed some friends and future brides!

Rachel Edwards said...

and I posted on theknot.com!