Saturday, March 27, 2010

Bliss!!

I LOVE a little store in downtown Knoxville on Market Square named Bliss!! They've been around for awhile, but lots of people don't know that they now have a FULL line of AMAZING clothes, in addition to all the great gifty stuff they've always carried (they have PERFECT gifts for bridesmaids and they even have a wedding gift registry)!! I just got to shoot some really fun pics for their spring advertising. A gorgeous model, way fun bright clothes, a gorgeous spring day and a hand bag or two I totally may have to splurge on... all adds up to some great images!! I just wanted to share a couple of my favorites... if you haven't checked out all of the amazing clothing and jeans Bliss just got in for their spring collection DO IT NOW!!!! Everything pictured is available there now!!



2 comments:

Taylor said...

so cute, awesome work lady!

Jennie Andrews said...

Thanks girl!! I was digging the apron. :)