Thursday, December 10, 2009

Super cool dress hangers

Hey-o! So, most of my brides know i am officially OBSESSED with everything Etsy.. so... I've decided to do a blog once a week or so on some of the oh, so fun things you can find on there. For those of you who haven't discovered this gem of a website, its an online marketplace featuring artisans near and far. EVERYTHING is either handmade or vintage.

So, today... its all about the hanger. I usually try to carry a few pretty hangers with me for those dress pics (I hate photographing a gorgeous wedding dress on a plastic hanger!!!)... but either of these are WAY cooler than anything I can even come close to... I love, love, love all things personalized, especially for a wedding.

I think this is one of the most creative things I've seen in a long while...



And they are super reasonably priced. You can find them here.

*I pulled this photo off of a blog called "naturally nina" She wasn't sure of the person who deserves photo credit... so I can't credit it properly!! But just know its not mine. :)

And second... sweet, simple monograms are always in style...


find this one here

Stay tuned for a little sneak peak from my wedding in Jamaica last weekend!

2 comments:

~*Kayla*~ said...

And here is yet another item to go on my wedding list...it keeps growing and growing!!

Sam said...

The wire ones are sooo cute...looked them up, and they're made in Nashville!