Friday, December 25, 2009

{Jenny & Mike}

Hellooooo!! So, here I sit... exactly one hour and 41 minutes into Christmas day... I wanted so badly to get this gorgeous wedding finished up before the holiday, but as it always seems to go... the universe had other plans. However...I absolutely must, must share a little sneak peak just in time for Christmas.

When I say we had a great time shooting this wedding, that would be the understatement of the year!!! For starters... we were in glorious Jamaica! And #2, Jenny, Mike and their families are such a joy to be around. We had such an amazing time just hanging out with them in the time leading up to and after the wedding. As I look back over this last year, I feel so blessed to have had so many amazing clients... and what a better way to end the year? I certainly can't think of one.

Ok, so without further ado...
Introducing Jenny and Mike...




































Merry Christmas All! -jennie

2 comments:

~*Kayla*~ said...

These are gorgeous Jennie!! I love the picture with them kissing and you can see their footprints in the sand (fav!!) and I love this last one...you can totally see O'Ryan in the sky!! Very nice!!

Eric McCarty said...

Amazing color. Which aint easy at the beach. Fantastic stuff Jennie!