Sunday, November 29, 2009

{Emily & Chris}

Oh yes... I'm back. My much needed hiatus was uber-productive and now I'm ready to blog!! I have soooo much to share over the next few weeks, so come check it all out when you have the chance.
First up... a little sneak peak for one of my favorite, favorite couples on the year... Emily and Chris. You may remember these guys from their oh, so amazing e-session... the one with the fountain. I heart these guys.
Emily has such a great sense of style... so of course, every last detail of the wedding was just perfect... the style of her dress to her perfect birdcage veil fit so well into the style of the Bleak house where the wedding was held. Ok... enough talk. Lets get to some pictures already.



love this... Emily = cool as a cucumber.

see what I mean about her perfect vintage style?



oh, goodness... we had to fight the sun all day... but at least a glaring sun makes for some glorious solar flare...







one of my favorites of Chris and Em with the wedding party...











Thanks you guys soooooo much!!! I had a ball!

4 comments:

Jen said...

These are so gorgeous Jennie!

CGGI said...

Jennie you are so amazingly talented and fun!

Eric McCarty said...

They're all fantastic, but the two shots of the bride during the ceremony are my favs. Great work Jennie!

courtney bowlden said...

wow. i am just totally wowed! these are so beautiful!!!