Tuesday, October 6, 2009

{Sunny & Trey}

I'm a little {ok, maybe alot} behind on blogging! Getting pics finished is always my first priority, so I've let the fun stuff slip a little... but not to fear! I'm psyched to share this wedding from Labor day weekend that I just finished up!
Sunny and Trey...


The farm was on a two hundred year old farm in Sweetwater that was one of the coolest places I've ever seen. Soooo much cool stuff to shoot.



It rained most of the morning and we were so worried about being able to shoot (well, I was worried about shooting... they were worried about the ceremony), but as we arrived at the farm, the sky cleared a bit and it was perfect the rest of the day...



The rain boots were perfect for tromping around the soggy ground...




This picture cracks me up! The ringbearer had just turned around to see them in behind him kissing... hence the face. LOVE IT.

Sunny walked down the aisle to the orchestra playing "Here Comes the Sun" So fitting.

So, this had to be one of my favorite ceremonies EVER! It was a mix of Jewish and Christian and secular traditions that was so perfect! My favorite part was the seven blessings... so much emotion... one minute everyone was rolling over laughing and the next there wasn't a dry eye to be found (including mine).



And then, they danced...

...and danced some more...

I am so grateful I got to be a part of this wedding... so thank you Sunny and Trey for letting me document it for you.

5 comments:

Ellie said...

YAY, these are so beautiful! Thanks Jennie!
-Ellie

Anonymous said...

Beautiful moments you captured! Excellent work...and the subjects are great people, too! --Tina

seekr said...

Wonderful photos and beautiful wedding! Rebecca (San Francisco)

Anonymous said...

Great pics Jennie...this is Sheila from Renees wedding. I was checking out Renee's pics and looked at the blog and realized I recognized Sunny. I went to high school in Madisonville with her younger sister Ellie and I know there family...what a small world.
-Sheila

sarah chrosniak said...

is there any way to get in touch with Sunny? I love those bridesmaids dresses :)