Monday, October 12, 2009

{Kensley & Scott}

Hi blog stalkers... (and blog occasional stopper-byers). So, this has been the rainiest nastiest month in soooo long, but these guys must have been livin' the good life, because their wedding day was nothing but sunshine, cool breezes and a big blue sky full of puffy, perfect clouds. I LOVE me some Kensley and Scott. I met Kensley a couple years ago at a wedding I was shooting for one of her good friends, and then she was a bridesmaid in a wedding I shot this May. Well, when she and her fiance, Scott, decided it was time to tie their own knot, I am sooooooo happy that she called on yours truly to be the lucky one to shoot it. We had a great time! It was the first wedding I had ever shot at Castleton Farms and I couldn't believe how beautiful it was (and how diverse). We all know I love a good barn, but I can dress it up too when given the chance, and boy did I have chances here. So, enough jibber-jabber... here's the good stuff...

I love a good, rich b&w.



Our handsome groom...





The hitchin' post.

Everything a wedding party should be...



loosening the nerves...



Every wedding should have kiddos this adorable... I love his face. Too funny.

I love so many things about weddings... but most of all I love the range of emotions from walking down the aisle...

to saying the vows...

To dancing with your new spouse for the first time...





And I have to finish of with a shot of two of my former brides dancing with Kens... I can't believe how lucky I am to have such fun, crazy clients! I know I've said this a million times... but read it once more... I love my job. :)

No comments: