Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Insane October!

I've gotta start by apologizing for my little blogging hiatus... I'm in prioritizing mode, and blogging is always the first to go! October is the most insane month of the year for me... tons of photo sessions to capture all the glorious colors and it's the perfect season for weddings too. I also want to thank every one who is waiting on pics for your patience. I am working day and night to get you finished up... and I'd rather take a few extra days and make them perfect than hurry along and not be totally psyched about what I'm giving you.
I have quite a few weddings to blog, but those will have to wait... which is ok, it just means I'll have something to share when it finally calms down a little about the middle of November... but until then, just wanted to show you all what I've been up to over the last month or so... This doesn't even begin to scratch the surface, but... there have been...
adorable families...

sweet babies...



lovey-dovey couples...




fun e-sessions...






beautiful brides...


super-sweet first looks... (ok, so first one where they BOTH actually squealed out loud... sooooo cute)


and nutty weather (but great for pics!!)

See you soon (I hope)! Jennie

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I LOVE IT!!! You are beyond awesome, Jennie!

bill hinton said...

I think you did a wonderful job making it look WARM at Jenny's wedding. Your photos really are incredible.
bill hinton (just a bridesmaid's dad with a nikon who didn't do as nice a job.