Wednesday, September 9, 2009

{Matt & Jill}

Helllloooo blog world. Before I share these pics from Matt and Jill's wedding, I've gotta take a minute to apologize to everyone who is waiting on my editing right now. About two weeks ago, I went on a very short overnight backpacking trip and during the middle of the night I started to get a really sore throat and a cough. I totally thought it was just from sleeping in the damp air... but by the time we had hiked out and made it back to town I had a really high fever and body aches and just felt plain ole terrible. Yep, you got it... the "pig" flu. And not only did I have the flu for basically that entire week, but it turned into a sinus infection that stayed with me until just this past friday. I managed to make it to all of my weddings (thank goodness I came down with it on a Monday so I was fever-free by the next Saturday), but I have lost so much editing time in the last two weeks, it is CRAZY!!! I am working like a woman-possessed to get myself out of the hole, but, I will be running behind for the next little bit at least. So, I just want to say thank you to everyone for your patience... I really appreciate it and just know that I am doing everything in my power to catch up and get things out on at least a semi-normal time-frame.


**** OK, now for the main attraction (enough talk already, Jennie!!!!)
Introducing the brand-spankin' new Brock family... Jill and Matt.
This couple could not be any sweeter if they tried. Jill is about the nicest person I've ever met in my life... and Matt isn't far behind... not to mention that they are totally adorable. Matt has actually worked for me as an assistant/second shooter at a couple weddings and helps out with a little editing here and there, so it was fun to put him on the other side of the camera.
The wedding was at their church, but the reception was at Hunter Valley. It was actually my first time out there and it was so nice to have a fresh place to shoot! I love the room where the girls get ready... especially the glorious vintage chandelier.


We had perfect weather... a bit on the warm side perhaps, but pretty darn nice.

ok, so... best first kiss. EVER. Look at their faces in the second shot. Seriously priceless.

And I love, love, love watching people who can dance. These two had some MOVES.


No comments: