Saturday, September 12, 2009

{love is in the air and on a boat}

Just wanted to share two recent (very different) e-sessions. I was going to blog them separately, but I think its kinda cool to see how different two sessions can be... with a few things in common... gorgeous weather, insanely good looking people, and boats.

{Alison & Brandon}

These are some of my favorites of the day... especially the top one... the more simple, the better if you ask me. :)



oh, but I'm such a sucker for solar flare... so, so, so very yummy.









and... {Joanna & Bryan}



ok, so I think this is the coolest staircase ever! well... at least in K-town. I am so happy that I dragged them all the way down there. And I love her bright turquoise dress against all that yellow.









So, the one thing that these two couples have in common is that they LOVE boating... so for the first time(s) I incorporated their boats into some shots. I loved them both... but again, so different!



I can't think of a better way to end the summer! Now just looking forward to the crazy fall I've got ahead of me... starting today. :)

2 comments:

Jessica @ budgetsavvybride said...

oh Jennie these are AWESOME!! Seriously some of my favorites I've seen from you! Love the sunshiney ones :)

oleg said...

Yes, liking the flare shots