Wednesday, September 16, 2009

{Lorin & Chris}

Ahhhhh. A sweet wedding in a little country church. gotta love it. Especially when its followed up by lots and lots o' dancin'
Lorin and Chris got hitched in August up in Morristown. First time I'd been up there to shoot a wedding, and I've got to say... I might just like to go back one of these days.

The reception was at the Rose Center... I'd driven by there a million times back in my previous life as a drug rep, but had never had the chance to go inside. So, now I can say "been there, done that." And it is such a cool old building with what I hear is a pretty cool and varied history as well.


now this is a laid-back bride... I love how at ease she looks.

Lorin's bridesmaids wrote notes to her on the bottom of her shoes...

Lorin and Chris agreed to see each other before the wedding so we could get LOTS of shots of the two of them... Lorin just made me promise to get great shots of it... she said it was her most anticipated moments of the day... and its always my favorite.

Lorin is a traditional kind of girl... so I shot a little for her...



and a little for me. :)







see. Sweet little country church (with a little solar flare goodness).



And wrapping things up with some delicious dancing (and some delicious cake).