Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Susan & Andy

Maple Grove Inn... July 18.
I am so very excited to share a few (well, more than a few) from their wedding in July. I shot a bridal session with Susan a couple weeks before the wedding and I've gotta say, it almost killed me not being able to publish them immediately. She is stunning and I loved the location. So... I'm starting out with a few from that session and following it up with an abnormally large amount of wedding day photos.



This was one of my favorite shots of that session... its amazing where great photos can be made... this was just a boring old empty hallway...



Now, for the main event...





Maple Grove has some pretty cool places to shoot... this terrace, the old iron gates like in the picture above, and the moss covered steps a couple pictures down...





I love this of Andy's sisters helping him get ready...

seeing each other for the first time...

Andy is a self-proclaimed "photographer hater." I love his face in this shot...





Susan's mom was so stinkin' cute...



Their ringbearer with one of his most beloved possessions... Tow-Mater.



I don't think the lighting or the sky could have been any more perfect for the ceremony...





Stealing a minute to admire the new "bling" before heading to the reception. :)

These folks knew how to give a toast... this is Susan listening to her father's...

Loved this one by one of the groomsmen... I think this is the point at which he started to recite Journey lyrics (stone-serious I might add). Awesome!!!

Love the way Andy is looking at her here...

And you gotta love a bride who knows her music.

Congrats guys and thank you so much for letting me share it!

No comments: