Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Kelly & William

Here we go... fastest blog ever! My husband and I are headed off tomorrow morning bright and early for CHICAGO, so I'm ready to hit the hay... but not before I share a few pics from Kelly and William's wedding a few weeks ago. Could I love Kelly any more? She was the cutest thing ever, and their wedding was so sweet... Enjoy!




She wasn't excited at all... ;)



a little James Dean moment...

Kelly spying on William just before the ceremony...





Kelly and William washed each other's feet during the ceremony. It was one of the coolest things I've ever seen at a wedding.












2 comments:

Brittany said...

Great work. I just want you to know, I absolutely LOVE your stuff. I am a photographer in the Tri-Cities, TN region--I have worked a lot with Julie Roberts, with whom I think you are probably acquainted.

Keep those fab images coming!

jamie said...

This is the best kiss picture I have ever seen (the one in the church.) They are crazy in love aren't they? An amazing photograph.