Thursday, June 25, 2009

Tate and Kristin

Tate and Kristin are another of my good ole South Knox couples. I have a few of them this year, and its always fun for me to shoot in SoKno because inevitably I run into plenty of folks I know (being a South Knox girl myself). After Kristin booked last year, we realized her grandparents live right next door to my grandparents... how small the world can be...
They got married in Mount Olive church, but we all know I get a little bored when I have to be too traditional, so I dragged them down the road into Vestal (what's that you say? Vestal? What in the world could possibly be worth shooting in Vestal?) where I had scouted out the old Candora Marble company building. Wow I'm so glad I did. To my knowledge, these are the first wedding pics to have been taken in the super cool (and very old) building. They are in the process of cleaning it up and using it as an artist cooperative (** but I think it would make an excellent venue for parties and small receptions).
I'll start out with one of my favorites of Kristin...








As Tate and Kristin are seeing each other for the first time... I love his face....



The next four pics are all in the Candora Building...









This was taken about 10 minutes before the trip down the aisle and its such a perfect mother daughter moment...

During the ceremony...


No comments: