Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Karen and Cort

Hola Ya'll! One month down, only five to go in this crazy season o' love. I survived by the skin of my teeth and managed to barely stay ahead of the game... except for this whole blog thing... so, I'm a few weddings behind, but hey, better late than never. I really wanted to share this one though, so here it is...
Introducing Karen and Cort...


These next two are actually from Karen's bridal session a few weeks ago... of course I couldn't share them just in case Cort ran across the pics online.









They had the ceremony in the rose garden part of Dara's Garden and the roses were in full bloom. I snapped this just as Karen and her dad were walking out to the ceremomy.



One of the coolest things about Dara's is the old barn...





I love the weeping willow at Dara's I love anything that adds depth to a photograph.

I love the big chandeliers out at Dara's Garden... I think it adds so much to the reception when you have cool lighting.



Karen got hitched and her shoes got ditched... (ha, ha) just minutes after the dancing began.

This next sequence make my heart pitter a bit... it was just after the father-daughter dance and as Karen and her dad left the dance floor, they simply walked apart and slowly dropped hands as they did... I love the looks on both of their faces and I totally think this is a priceless moment from this wedding.

I'll be shooting this wedding in about 20 years or so...


No comments: