Sunday, June 21, 2009

Jerra and Cory

I'm super excited to blog these pics from Jerra and Cory's wedding a couple weeks ago. They absolutely did not want to see each other before she walked down the aisle, so we had to get a little creative with time management. Luckily, they had an afternoon wedding and by the time the reception was wrapped up, the light was perfect for us to spend some time getting some really cool shots.


I don't consider myself a big fan of pink... but I gotta say that I love me some bright pink bridesmaid's dresses against all that green!

I think this is one of my favs of Jerra...

The girls were walking through these dark hallways to get to the sanctuary and I snapped this one, which I thought looked so cool...

I was in the sanctuary waiting on the ceremony to start and saw Jerra and her bridesmaids through the window giggling and watching people...



She swore she wouldn't cry... how funny? and adorable.

It is so nice to get to spend some quality stress-free time with a bride and groom. We had so much fun just being relaxed, having nowhere to be with no timeline to follow... just getting the shots.



This has to be one of my favorite shots of the year so far...
I love being in the right place at the right time. I always joke that I am not a nature photographer because I don't have the patience to sit and wait around for Mother Nature to perfect herself, but here, I saw the light and knew I could maneuver myself to make her work for me!






I also love that I didn't have to worry about getting the dress dirty :) LOVE this shot.


3 comments:

Gedas said...

Amazing, well done.

Marble Slab Creamery, Knoxville said...

Absolutely beautiful! Congratulations to the happy couple and to you for capturing these great shots!

Patrick Pike Photos said...

Beautiful photos! I love the shot with the arch and flare.