Saturday, June 6, 2009

J & J and J & J and J & J

While everyone out there in normal work-week land is welcoming the weekend, I'm just getting started... its Saturday morning and as I'm sitting here preparing for the wedding I'm headed to at 11, I realize I haven't had a chance to blog my last two e-sessions... Both of which were awesome!!!
So today is 2-for-the-price-of-one Saturday. I'm shooting both of these weddings in October...
For Jaime and Jimmy (J&J#1) we headed to the Old City. Jimmy just finished up the police academy and is one tough guy! I told him I've never felt so safe on a shoot before... and of course, Jaime was as cute as she can be.


I love, love this next shot... its seriously amazing what you can come up with if you just open your eyes... I wish I had taken a shot just to show this location... it was a crowded parking lot... really, we were almost totally surrounded by cars and by framing the shot just right, we lost them all and this became one of my favs of the day.

This is my favorite old window downtown.

I needed grass... I can only handle so much "city." So... of course... look no further that under the interstate bridge... yeah, really.

This was the one place J and J#1 wanted to shoot... I too love this red door.


And now... Jenny and Jason (or J&J#2)! Great names, huh? For those of you who don't know my husband... his name is Jason too! He came with me to shoot these guys in Chatty-town and boy did that make things interesting. We had a blast with them (we met up for pizza at Lupis before the shoot) and they've almost convinced us to just pack up and move it down there.... almost :-) I can't wait for their wedding... its gonna be so, so fun. You know I love a good BBQ reception.

J&J#2 thought we were just going into the library on UTC's campus for a quick wardrobe change, but of course, I couldn't let them get away with that... they met while in school there, so of course I had to do a little shooting.... because I'm so sure this is how they spent lots of time while "studying" Ha, ha...

Then, we went to the other side of the river and found some super cool places to shoot... Love these next two... taken in the exact same place, but oh, so different.



But this... this is my favorite, favorite! Love the moon in it, love her boots, the cool bridge and the lighting was perfecto!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Jennie! Jason and I had soooo much fun with you guys last week. And the photos are gorgeous!!! We love them! Can't wait to see the rest.
-Jenny (1/2 of J&J #2) :)

Los Angeles Wedding Photography said...

Hi Jennie! Enjoyed looking at the engagement pics of Jenny and Jason! They are awesome! My favorite is of them on the bridge! The colors are deep and rich! Great work!