Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Casey and Kristin

I just wanted to post a quick preview for Casey and Kristin. This is going to be a bit shorter than normal 'cause I am SWAMPED (and I'd rather get their whole wedding finished on time than spend a ton of time blogging it)!! I shot their wedding last weekend and I'm just now getting the blog up! I was in Denver all last week for a workshop and loosing that week of office time will put a girl behind!! I'll have some of the pics from the workshop up soon. I'm hoping to get caught up by the end of the week, so this will surely not be my last post for the week. I've got an e-session and another wedding in the works, so stay tuned.

Now, for the main event...



The tree in this picture was so, so cool. I had to figure a way to use it, but directly behind the tree was the side of the church... so, get low, shoot up, result: really cool shot.

We poached this old pick-up from a neighbor's yard. A little trespassing never hurt anyone, right? Ha, ha. Ok, so we did ask first. They got married in a church out in the middle of nowhere... I love the challenge... I have to really look and be creative with what is around me. I love the way this turned out.

And on the side of that same neighbor's great white clapboard house....



I love a funny groom! His face in this is priceless.



The sanctuary of the church had the coolest wooden ceiling.

Thanks guys! I had a blast.

No comments: