Sunday, March 29, 2009

Momma Mandy

Last week I met up with my good friend Mandy to shoot her big ole' belly. She wanted to wait as long as possible cause she wanted her belly to be huge in the pics. She is so big, I was worried we wouldn't get them done before Elsie was ready to join the world. But we did it! She was actually due yesterday, so I figured I'd better blog fast or I would be blogging baby pics at the same time.

From Jennie Andrews Photography
Full-sun pic... normally a big fat no-no, but I loved her in sunglasses and the tree just looked so cool with the shadows and all in black and white.

From Jennie Andrews Photography

The big belly...
From Jennie Andrews Photography

Mandy's husband Dave joined us for a couple shots.
From Jennie Andrews Photography


From Jennie Andrews Photography

This is totally as "mandy" as it gets....
From Jennie Andrews Photography

I think this is my favorite shot from the day...Mandy is just so relaxed and Dave is being so sweet...
From Jennie Andrews Photography

No comments: