Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Lauren and John

Hellllooo!! Wow, I cannot believe how crazy-busy I have been. I have obviously not been busy writing blogs, but finally, here I am. I have so many weddings, babies and e-sessions to post I could spend the rest of the week doing just that. But, alas, editing prevails, so that won't happen, but I did definitely want to share Lauren and John's wedding with you. They got married in the cutest church ever out in South Knoxville (actually right across the street from where I went to elementary school). LOVED IT! The sweet arched doors and windows were so cool.
Lauren's spring flowers were just beautiful.

From Jennie Andrews Photography



From Jennie Andrews Photography


I love John's beard. I had seen Lauren and John a week before the wedding and that was the first question I asked Lauren on Saturday... was John keeping the beard?? I think it rocks! And you know what else rocked? John's cuff links. In the traditional fashion, John and Lauren got each other "wedding day" presents, but the gifts they gave were anything but traditional. Lauren got John these super-super cool lego-man cuff links...

From Jennie Andrews Photography

...and John gave Lauren pink Converse All-Stars
From Jennie Andrews Photography

I have some brides who book a wedding and then time passes so fast and I don't get to talk to them again but just very rarely up until the wedding, but some, like Lauren and I, stay in pretty close contact. I feel like I really got to know a little bit about Lauren and I am so happy that I did. I will definitely miss hearing from her regularly.

From Jennie Andrews Photography


From Jennie Andrews Photography


From Jennie Andrews Photography

This picture was taken just as they were seeing each other for the first time. John's smile says it all...
From Jennie Andrews Photography


From Jennie Andrews Photography

Lauren's parents were so, so sweet. Her dad could barely look at her without tearing up a bit.
From Jennie Andrews Photography

This is Lauren and her grandfather watching guests arriving for the wedding. They were sitting there with the lights off so no one would see Lauren through the window and she was rubbing his back... so sweet!
From Jennie Andrews Photography

John also gave Lauren a card... this picture is too cute 'cause as she is reading, tears start streaming and he cups his hand under her face to catch them, which of course made Lauren smile...
From Jennie Andrews Photography

I know, i know... Umbrellas are in all my pics this year... but you know what? It has been one rainy spring! It seems that every wedding has a little of it. They say rain on your wedding day is good luck for the future!
From Jennie Andrews Photography

Lauren, John and their chucks.
From Jennie Andrews Photography


From Jennie Andrews Photography
How can anyone not love sparklers? They make me feel like a total kid.

From Jennie Andrews Photography
Thanks Lauren and John! I can't imagine any two people more made for each other and I am so grateful I was there for it all.

2 comments:

Jessica @ budgetsavvybride said...

Jennie!!! These are stunning!! :)

Miss boot-camping with you! Are you still going?

Jennie Andrews said...

Thanks Jessica! oh, no... I think I may have to start in again just before swimsuit season though! Your wedding is just around the corner, huh? Good luck! I know you've gotta be super excited.