Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Finnley

A few posts back, I shared some pics of my friend Kate's baby belly pics. As tends to happen, her belly turned into a baby. I was so excited that she asked me to come take a couple shots of Mr. Finnley, and I absolutely couldn't wait to share a couple of them...You may remember that Kate did Finn's name on the wall behind his crib... She is one of the most creative people I know.
Love this... I think the mix of textures (his hair, the jeans, her ring the white blanket) are really cool together.
Kate has a thing for monkeys, so she painted the three canvases in the background. They are so cute.
Just love it...

1 comment:

Matt Pavel said...

Great Photos. So how exactly did she do the name sign on the wall?...I'm interested. That would be great for your next bridal show!