Monday, January 12, 2009

Bridal Show

I just wanted to do a quick blog this morning to say thanks to everyone who stopped by to see me at the Knoxville Bridal Show yesterday. I had a great day meeting so many brides... I love shows...everyone is so happy... so many girls I talked to had gotten engaged over the holidays and were just starting to plan their weddings. It is such a fun road!
I also thought I would post a couple pictures of my booth for those of you who didn't make it to the show. I gotta give credit where credit is due on this one. I've been so busy, I had to "hire" a couple of employees (namely my wonderful husband and my amazing mom) to pull it all together for me. Jason built my lime green walls and mom spent hours framing all those pictures, then they both (along with my dad, sis and brother-in-law) spent all afternoon Saturday putting it all up. I LOVE MY FAMILY!The best graphic designer in the entire world (Kate Moore) hand painted my sign for me...
We used my church pew that I have in my living room as the centerpiece of the booth.
I love the zebra rug... it was perfect!It was exactly what I envisioned... so me.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

It looks great, Jennie! I love the color scheme, and your business cards are so cute! Your friend did a fabulous job on your sign! Wow! You have a fantastic eye for design.

Sheadle said...

i thought i saw you there but you were always with so many clients i didn't want to bother you :)

Emily Porter said...

Great booth! I am scared for my first bridal show, so much goes into a great photo booth! Yours turned out so beautiful.