Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy Dog-gone Holidays.

Mom made us get the family together for a picture for her Christmas cards, so I thought I'd share it here too. If only you all could have been flies on the wall watching us try to get a good shot with six people and five dogs. At one point we were laughing so hard most of us had tears streaming down our faces. Dogs were growling at each other (and at us), they wouldn't sit still...forget getting them to look at the camera. And meanwhile, I had to set the self-timer on the camera and then had ten seconds to grab Marlee (who followed me to the camera every time) and get situated on the sofa (pretending to be relaxed) before the shutter clicked. I thought we did pretty well considering. By the way... the only two doggies that belong to me are the black one with the white nose who looks as if he is ready to eat my father and the red-head on Jason's lap. She's the one you have to watch out for... we call her "the instigator." Just makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside, huh? Merry Christmas - Jennie

1 comment:

Lauren said...

This is a great picture! I love your boots!!