Thursday, December 4, 2008

Carrie and Gabe

Ever so often a couple comes along that make me realize all over again how much I love, love, love my job.... Carrie and Gabe were that couple. They were fun, adorable, creative, totally in love and most importantly had a great sense of humor... I think the pictures in the sunglasses sum it up.... I get to do one more session with these two when the weather heats up a little. I'm not sure what they are up for yet, but what ever it is, I am sure it will be a blast.


This pic is from the bridal brunch... One of the girls set her plate down and I noticed the steam rising off of it looked so cool... Carrie's dress was probably my favorite I have seen this year, and she looked gorgeous in it. Lace is just so perfect for the fall...
Carrie has this old Hollywood glam factor about her... she is a classic beauty.
Gabe is a superhero in his other life... I am sure of it. He rocked too... funny, smart...and quite handsome.

So, Carrie and Gabe absolutely did not want to see each other before the wedding, so they put on sunglasses so we could do some shots with their eyes closed. I think it must have loosened them up a bit not being able to see each other (or themselves) because they were hilarious!
This was a sweet moment. Carrie is sitting on the floor reading the letter Gabe wrote and sent to her just minutes before the wedding.
I could seriously play with sparklers for hours!Thanks guys! and Congrats.
jen

No comments: