Monday, December 15, 2008

Baby Belly...

My friend (and oh, so amazing graphic designer) Kate and I got together this week to take some pics of her baby belly. She is so darn cute, even 81/2 months pregnant, so I definitely wanted to share just a couple of them. She is being induced this Saturday so I am sure I will have some pics of baby Finnley to share soon.

Kate is super creative. She got these letters for Finn's name from the craft store and then covered them with moss, sticks, leaves and paint. They are so fun.


Kate and her husband live in a condo and I found this really cool brick wall between some of the buildings. There was even green grass!! It feels like it has been so long since I have seen green grass.
I can never resist the doggies...Good Luck on Saturday Kate!!

No comments: