Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Jessica and Will

I love Cades Cove!!! I have a permit to shoot commercially in the park, so I try to take advantage of it whenever possible... I am so glad that Jessica and Will were willing to let me drag them around to some of my favorite spots. We chose the coldest morning of the year so far (of course...my luck), so it was definitely a bit chilly, but they were both great sports! I know that Jessica, especially, was freezing... she is a Texas girl and not used to mountain weather. But was she cute or what? I love her scarf.
My favorite field with Rocky Top in the background... (you may recognize this from another wedding held here earlier this year). The trees were perfect!


This is my favorite picture from the session. In a bigger print, you can see the snow flurries, and the look on Jes's face is pure joy.


No comments: