Monday, November 10, 2008

E-session madness

Ok folks...so I have a goal and nothing makes a goal really a goal like making it public...
You are about to be bombarded with engagement sessions galore! Three blogs in two days (along with getting all those pics uploaded) and one more by the end of the week. The first one starts NOW!! Introducing.... Brooke and Patrick. These two are tying the knot next February, but had an engagement party scheduled so they wanted some cool shots to display. I love nothing more than dragging a couple all across downtown...so thats what we did. They live in a really cool apartment downtown, so I made them take me there to do some indoor shooting. Brooke is getting ready for the wedding at their apartment, so I am super excited cause we are going to have some killer shots from that!!
This next one is just done with natural light coming in through the window. All the shadows are in the perfect spots.
I gotta say that I love, love these next two of them in the huge window in their bedroom. I think they are too cool.
how cute are they?? look at Brooke's grin in this one....
And, of course, the obligatory tennessee theatre shot...

No comments: