Thursday, November 6, 2008

Biljana and Mark

I am slowly but surely getting all caught up from a crazy couple of weeks. Fall is the busiest time of year for me because not only are we still in peak wedding season, but so many of my 2009 weddings want to do their e-sessions when the leaves are beautiful! I can't blame them...fall is my favorite time of year - especially in east tennessee. I want to post a few pics from a wedding a few weeks ago in Johnson City. It was such a fun day! We started out at the Biljana's parent's home where they had a traditional ceremony (she is from yugoslavia) where they celebrate the bride leaving her parents house for the last time. Her dad is a riot and I can't help posting a few of him and his acting face - priceless!! We headed to the country club for the traditional American ceremony - then off to dance, dance!! I put together a really fun slideshow for these guys too. Check it out at http://gallery.me.com/jenniehandrews/100004

All of my grooms need to take lessons from mark... it always helps a little to have a groom being silly to make a bride laugh! He was perfect...

and so was she...




thanks Biljana and Mark - I am so happy for you both.

No comments: