Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Merry-go-rounds, Bright Lights and Corn Dogs, Oh My!

So, Lauren, John and I decided it might be fun to hang out at the fair for their engagement shoot. Turns out it was a blast! We even rode a few rides. We started off with some more traditional pics and then we got a little crazy!Lauren has the best big brown eyes!!

Lauren and John have a little bit of a rockstar vibe with his long blong hair, so I thought the color processing on this one really worked for them....
I thought the guy working this ride was going to murder me, cause I kept making him let me change seats so I could get these shots right...but I'm super glad I did! Sorry, fair guy!
Thanks so much guys for letting me drag you around the fair. I absolutely cannot wait to shoot your wedding!
-jen

No comments: