Monday, August 25, 2008

Leigh Ann and Jason

I am so, so, so happy that I was able to shoot Leigh Ann and Jason's wedding in Cades Cove. Everything about it reminded me so much of my own wedding. They just had all of their parents there to witness, so it was so intimate and personal. Then, we took a couple of hours and toured the cove, stopping wherever we wanted to shoot some really cool shots in the cove. It was absolutely a photographer's dream.
The ceremony was held under this super cool tree, and the sky was perfect for pictures... the rain just barely held off.
I had the idea to let them borrow one of my antique church pews for their parents to sit on during the ceremony (so much more fun than plastic chairs!). I knew that we could do some really fun shots on it after the wedding too!
My assistant, Wallis, actually took this super-dramatic shot that I thought was so cool with the sun streaming through the chinks of one of the log buildings at the cove.
We set up this cool shot and slowed down the shutter so we got that neat effect on the waterfall...The top of the mountain in the background of this shot is where Jason proposed to Leigh Ann...

No comments: