Friday, July 18, 2008

Melanie and Bryan

On july 5, I headed out to Butterfly Gap again (still my favorite!!) and shot Melanie and Bryan's wedding. We managed to get some really cool shots of the wedding itself and of Melanie and Bryan. I've had so much fun working with this couple.


The outside weddings at "the gap" are held on a skinny peninsula that juts out into a lake that was built specifically for this purpose. The modern arbor at the end makes it perfect.
We did a whole series of these cool pictures of Melanie sitting in this super mod red chair out in the middle of the woods... So fun!


I swore I was going to do a whole blog without a single picture of the blue wall, but obviously that failed big time! Secret fact...Mandy, the owner of Butterfly Gap hated the blue wall when they first painted it... I do believe that she would be mobbed by a gang of angry photographers if she was to change it though.




Check out that sky!
At the reception, the groom and his groomsmen changed into tuxedo t-shirts for some serious dancing! (I can't say Ii blame them...who wants to boogie in a starched shirt?)

Melanie and Bryan, thanks for letting me be a part of your wedding. I'm so happy to have shared it with you.
-jennie

No comments: