Saturday, July 12, 2008

Drama Queen

Most photographers (including me) would run screaming when they find out a bride is a "drama queen"... But not this bride! Biz is an actress, so she certainly has the drama gene (which made her so fun to shoot).......but she and Kevin were such a fun, casual, laid-back couple (which made them so fun to be around).All Biz wanted to do was take her shoes off, throw off the crown and go sit in the grass... sounds like me...
The wedding was at Crescent Bend and they used the lower level...Christabel and the Jons played (by the way...check them out on Myspace - they are great, and love doing weddings!) during the reception...
Thank you guys so much for letting me be a part of your wedding! I keep telling people that your ceremony was my favorite one I've ever been to... it was just so perfectly you... from John Prine to the Star Wars theme song. - Jennie


one more... I can't resist "The Queen and her court"

No comments: